CALLFORTRUST is a service of the private limited liability company SafeCity BV and is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to the highest standards under provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Information we collect and the use and distribution of these information
- We collect information of Apps and IoT devices via research, browsing and scrape software. We display only information which has been made public by the owner of these Apps and IoT devices. We ask them to complete the questionnaire with the explicit note that we publish it.
- We ask everyone to join / participate in our Community for Trustability. They can work on the forum and review Apps and IoT devices. We require them to register with a naam, e-mail adres and ask them how they can contribute. We do not share the collected data, we only use the email address to communicate between the participant and us. Your comments on the apps are posted anonymously.
- We ask sponsors if they want to give their name, contribution and reasons anonymously or publicly. We act depending on their request.
- Donors can donate anonymously.
- We only ask e-mail addresses from members and use these addresses for e-mails and newsletters.
Links to External Websites
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.