We quickly accept all kinds of cookies and statements to get started quickly with the function of a particular App or IoT device. Although there are all kinds of authorities warning about cybercrime and every country has drawn up privacy rules, we are actually doing too little with that. But that is not easy either. It seems impossible to investigate whether all Apps on your phone and all Internet of Things devices in your home or office are safe and reliable. Below we give a view of the development of the idea to where we are now.
- DHS CPO: Privacy protection during turbulent times
- EDPB, EDPS publish joint opinions on draft SCCs
- Protecting privacy during turbulent times
- Cuomo floats privacy legislation as part of NY 'State of the State'
- Global News Roundup: Jan. 12â€“19, 2021
- Report: DPAs have administered 272.5M euros in fines since GDPR went into effect
- How the CJEU Advocate General opinion affects GDPR's one-stop-shop mechanism
- Chopra chosen to lead CFPB, among other changes at FTC
- Excellus agrees to pay $5.1M to settle HIPAA violations
- European Commission probing Google data collection, adtech